The Co-Active Model balances self-awareness, a keen agility with relationships, and courageous action to create an environment where individuals can be deeply fulfilled, connected to others and successful in what matters most.
The “Co” in Co-Active suggests relationship, connection, intimacy and collaboration. Thus, the “Co” in us is curious, listens deeply, hears nuance, holds space for others, intuits and nurtures.
The “Active” in Co-Active stands for power, direction, action and manifestation. So, the “Active” in us is courageous, has clarity and conviction, takes charge and achieves goals.
For more information,
Please visit: https://coactive.com/why-cti/what-is-co-active
Co-Active Coaching is an experience of personal and professional development unlike other kinds of coaching. Based on the Co-Active Model, it begins by holding the client as naturally creative, resourceful and whole, and completely capable of finding their own answers to whatever challenges they face. The job of a Co-Active Coach® is to ask powerful questions, listen and empower to elicit the skills and creativity a client already possesses, rather than instruct or advise. Co-Active coaching uses an array of proprietary tools developed by CTI that have been proven as the gold standard over the past 25 years of the coaching profession.
Everyone can benefit from good coaching. The most successful coaching takes place when clients are motivated, honest and open to taking a serious look at their lives, themselves, and committed to personal growth.
They might be:
- People feeling good in their life, yet suspecting they can do even greater!
- People desiring or entering new relationships
- People wanting to strengthen, heal and grow their relationships
- People wanting to change or even evolve down new relationship pathways
- People preparing for new Birth
- People working with Loss
_ People working with someone's death
- People at a career crossroads identifying options, seeking to change jobs, or reentering the workforce
- Newly retired people looking to Enhance their life Fulfillment and Mission
- Seniors seeking Wellness, meaning, community and more Magic in their lives
- People feeling stress, wanting to build confidence
- Senior leaders struggling with management or strategic business challenges
- Writers, musicians, and other artists, balancing creative ideas and projects with other aspects of their lives
- Students and young adults seeking support as they launch into adulthood
- Young professionals seeking career development support
- Parents finding their footing and creating new relationships as their children and teenagers reach new stages and ages
- Women whose kids are no longer young, or no longer at home, wondering what's next
- People emerging from personal crises -- illness, divorce, other losses -- seeking support as they shore up their strength and work to move forward
- Executives evaluating work/life balance issues
We'll develop a powerful, interactive partnership. Together we'll sift through your experiences, thoughts and feelings to identify your strengths and talents, nurture your vision and your yearnings, clarify your options, and support plans for taking action.
~ Your values will become clearer and you’ll be able to articulate them and measure your options against your values.
~ You’ll grow in awareness of your own beliefs and how they empower you or limit you.
~ You’ll become more aware of your inner resources.
~ You'll become more conscious of the perspectives and opportunities available to you as you wrestle with life’s challenges, and more practiced at choosing what’s next with clarity and resonance.
~ You’ll learn to find and set out on paths forward towards what you really want.
~ We’ll co-create structures for accountability to spark excitement, sustain your motivation and focus, and address obstacles.
~ You’ll notice your own transformation and progress and feel encouraged and more confident.
~ You'll make shifts and changes in yourself and in your life.
And you’ll have my support, compassion, insight, humor, creativity, and authentic, unwavering commitment along with you on your journey.
Through Co-Active training, CTI is creating a transformative change in the way people relate to and work with each other. The work inspires people to feel engaged in and passionate about their life and work, see the good, get curious, create interactions unlike any other, become visionary, feel more alive, connect deeply to others, give real meaning to their lives, think much bigger, become great leaders and make a difference.
The Co-Active Model has spawned a philosophy, a methodology, a skill set and a communication form that is being applied in business, education, medicine, government, communities and families all around the world.